Saturday, March 12, 2005

Ok..I'm back and improved

Soo...ok..I had a weak moment, deleted my blog and was never going to post again! I'm human and allowed to have a slump. There was an outcry that I deleted my work which, in my mind, was crap and that why I deleted it. It was all about bloody work. BORING!! And I'm trying not to be boring! This will be much more entertaining and non-work related! I want this to be an introspective and extrospective look at things other than work because there are sooooo many other things out there that are better to talk about. Like anthropology! Which brings me to the latest movie that I viewed. "Song Catcher" is a brilliant film as far as backwoods music goes. It's not a mainstream, award winning film ( I wouldn't watch it if it was..LOL), but if you love music and music history, this is a must see! I will never lose my anthropological spirit and my love for music! Sighhh!! This is what revived my spirit! Ancient songs from my ancestoral homeland sung by pure unadultrated voices. And that is where I'm going to leave this. Watch the movie if you so desire.

Be safe!

Lots of Love
MC

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene George said...

Boobies!

6:47 PM  
Blogger CMC said...

Weeners!

And welcome back to the blogosphere!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home