Friday, March 25, 2005

Observations and Realizations

I've come to the conclusion that I must be a a super hero with the power of invisibility. Nothing that I say or do matters as no one seems to see or hear me. I know people are busy but I'm just as busy as the next person and buried under piles of work, yet I do take time to talk to my friends and family because they are important. Apparently, it only seems to work one way. Now..either you all are upset with me or afraid and don't know what to say to me. Well....let me give you a bit of advice..I'm the same person I was when I left. The only difference now is that I have a bit more insight to some things. That's it!! I realize that I am the one that "left the fold" and figured that I would "incur a bit of wrath", but this is ridculous! Please tell me that it is just me being a bit sensitive because I'm bloody exhausted. I also know that this does not include SOME of you. However, the management is VERY disappointed in the rest of you!!! GET OVER IT! HOORUUUMMMPHHH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene George said...

Who said that?

3:18 PM  
Blogger Ms Christine said...

See! This is what I'm talking about. Bitches!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home