Wednesday, March 30, 2005

About Molly

A couple of weeks ago, I looked out onto the patio and noticed that a mourning dove had made a nest amongst the English Ivy growing in one of the flower pots on the wall. She has the most beautiful mottling. i thought of calling her Motley but Molly sounded so much nicer.
Anyway, Molly has taken up residence on my patio and is the sweetest thing. Her mate comes to her once a day to check in and then flies off. I talk to her occasionally while I'm working...
I'm glad that she has decided that it is a safe place to have her babies. Sighhhh....Now I know that it's Spring! Sappy I know...but it's better than being continuously bitter!

Peace, love and good night!

MC

2 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

I want a bird.

The dog would eat it.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Gene George said...

Dougs!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home