Friday, April 15, 2005

Sooo Tired!

Sleep escapes me again! Sighh..I guess I wasn't made for sleep. You all are wondering what's keeping me awake...sorry..I cannot divulge that information here. Too many would most likely be hurt by it, including me. So, it goes into a hand written journal. I need therapy..for many reasons! Oh well! On to other things...

About the doves...all is well...They are big and happy. Every morning, I see their mother sitting in front of my patio door. It's nice to have a guardian. I wish she could quiet my brain.

One of my co-workers turns 40 this weekend and there is going to be a BIG party in the middle of nowhere tomorrow. Yes, I'm finally actually going to get out into the world and mingle on my own. I guess I do that when I go into wine country, but this will be the first that I'm really partying with co-workers outside of work and work type parties. It should be real interesting and real fun! I need some serious fun..I'm feeling pretty down and burned out.

Oh! A friend of mine is buying me a tattoo for my birthday! I've been wanting one for quite some time. Sooo cool!!

Peace and Love, baby!

Lots of Love!

MC

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene George said...

Dougs!

9:20 PM  
Blogger CMC said...

Custom Tattoos for all!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home