Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Last Day of Vacation...sighhhh

Hi Kids!

Well, the last 2 weeks have gone by so fast. Today is the last day of my vacation...I think I could use another week at least. Oh well! This last weekend was pretty cool! Vic came down to Burbank, we partied and watched Deadwood. All in all, a good time was had by everyone.
I drove back to NCAL yesterday. It was pretty uneventful..just a bit windy...
I ran a few errands and now am unpacking and getting ready for work...arrghhhh...
By the way...The work calls starting coming in at 5pm yesterday...again with the argghhh...

Is is too late to start selling t-shirts on the beach on some island far away from here??

And on that note...I'm outie...

Lots of Love
MC

4 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

aargggghhhh

3:34 PM  
Blogger Gene George said...

I am -2 days from end of vacation

12:11 AM  
Blogger CMC said...

Yep - and now Chris has abandoned her blog again.

3:59 PM  
Blogger CMC said...

it's all alone.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home