Sunday, May 01, 2005

Marrwige and Space-- The final frontiers?

Hi Kids!

Long time no write. It's been a long and busy week. Drive from NCAL, "Serenity" Screenings, re-organization meetings and a wedding. This all started Thursday. Wahooo!
"Serenity" ( based on the FireFly series for the few of you who may not know) was really cool! It's an action-packed thrill ride through the universe and I mean ACTION-PACKED...WOOFF!
At the end of the screening, we all had gaping mouths. I really wanted to yell..AGAIN!!! There are some upsetting parts of which I will not discuss. Go see the screening if you can! You're not getting the secrets out of me!!! If you miss this tantalizing preview, you'll just have to wait 'til September for the finished product. If you are a hardcore fan, you shouldn't be disappointed.
Mr.Whedon, again...Very well done!

Ahh..work..well..what is there to say..the "New World Order" has come in to fix things. It's workable and I think I can make things go with their organizational plans. There are a few snags, but nothing that can't be massaged a bit. We'll see.. I spent Friday afternoon/night listening to very frustrated and upset people who report to me and tried to soothe some fear..again I say..We'll see..

Marriage! Schenkie and Liz were married last night in Pasadena at the Museum of California Art. Beautiful ceremony. It was on top of the building. The weather was perfect and the sunset was beautiful!! I saw people that I hadn't seen in a good long while and played catchup most of the night! It was a wonderful night, with awesome food, good drink, good cigars and superb company! Fun was had by all!

I just realized that I'm starting to sound like those articles in community newspapers, talking about local folks and what's going on in their lives. Not so much a gossip column really, but a catch up article for those who don't have time to talk to their neighbors and friends or who no longer live in the area.. Hee...Ah..an amusing memory...k...

I'm still exhausted and have metric tons of work to complete before I can escape the country for a short time.

OH...hey! Please support CDBaby! I bought some pretty cool music from them. It's mostly small time artists, but there is some real talent out there. Uncle Stanard uses them for all of his sales. This store is out of Portland, Oregon and they are real cool people.

OK..I'm Outie...I've a long way to go and a short time to get there....

Lots of Love!
MC

5 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

We could call your blog 'Chris' Corner' or something corny like that.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Gene George said...

The Outside Scoop with Chris Harvey

9:17 AM  
Blogger CMC said...

A Room of Her Own

1:54 PM  
Blogger Gene George said...

C-Dogg

10:05 AM  
Blogger CMC said...

Smoove C

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home