Sunday, December 04, 2005

oooohhhh...Mini-KISS!

Alright..so...I really thought it was the mimosas talking this afternoon, BUT it wasn't....Folks I have to tell you this...There is a mini-KISS!!!
While do some catch-up work, I had MTV's 100 Most Metal Moments on in the background. I looked up and did a triple take! I thought I was hallucinating! There they were as LITTLE as life itself....mini-KISS!
It's little people doing funny little things!
Wow!!! I sooo need to drink more!
I just had to share my hallucinations with all of you...enjoy my haze!
Lots of Love!
Christine

4 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

That is wrong on so many levels.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Gene George said...

I want to rock and roll all night and use a booster chair every day.

11:54 AM  
Blogger CMC said...

oh God that almost made me pee.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Papa (Not the shoot yourself kind) said...

I like mini-Ace the best.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home