Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Migraines, Good Books, Wino News and Doves

Yes, I know....I haven't posted much lately...And this will be short too...sighhhh..

Migraines--I've spent all day with a medium grade migraine...at work! I've been given valium from a co-worker as NOTHING else seems to be working. So, maybe something funny will come from taking it...I've never had it before. More on that at a later time....

In Wino News- The Sangria Experiments are finished! I now have three tasty recipes to try out in few weeks.
My futures from David Coffaro Winery are ready for pick up! They're going to hold onto them as I will be moving in the near future and it would be insane to move it twice.

Good Books- Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong. This is a very fast and entertaining read. Yes, folks, I actually finished a book in two weeks and not four months! I'm usually a snail when it comes to finishing books.

Doves- One of my dove babies came to visit me today. I looked out the back door and there it was sitting on the patio. I'm so happy that they feel safe enough to come back and visit.
I really needed that today!

Lots of Love!

MC

4 Comments:

Blogger Gene George said...

The dougs want sangria.

4:05 PM  
Blogger CMC said...

And valium.

4:31 PM  
Blogger CMC said...

Oh wait - that's me.

4:31 PM  
Blogger CMC said...

I think Chris ate all the valium.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home