Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Central Valley Quilt

Hi there!

You're probably wondering what the heck I'm talking about. If I wanted to be especially evil I'd leave you all with just the title. I'm not feeling that evil today.
ANYWAY....

About the Central Valley Quilt...

As I was flying back to the East Bay I was looking at the patterns in the fields of the Central Valley. They couldn't have been more perfect if they had actually tried to make them delibrately. There were circular patterns, striped sections, parallelograms. trapezoids...you get the picture. It was really cool. It made a huge quilt. thus today's blog title. That's all I have to say.

Hope all of you are doing okay.

Lots of Love and Peace!
MC

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene George said...

Mmm. Quilty.

1:36 PM  
Blogger CMC said...

Chris crawled under the quilt and isn't coming out.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home