Friday, June 10, 2005

Something Happy

There was sooo much sadness this week! Sighhhhhh

So let's move on the to the happiness!

Hooray! It's Friday!! I thought it would never get here!!

It's a drinking night. So, I cleansed my sad palate with a 2003 Three Thieves Temperanillo and then sooothed it with a 2001 Domaine Carnernos Famous Gate Pinot Noir. I feel soo much happier now. Tomorrow will be a beginning of a better time. I've been craving Pinot Noir, thanks to the book "Sideways"( Yes, the movie was good too, but the book is soooo much more entertaining!!!). So, I opened the very best that I had because I deserved and needed it. There are times when numbness is a good thing. Some may not think so, but being numb can actually speed the healing process. I'm drinking just enough to ease the pain, but not totally forget it. It helps immensely.

To better times! There are just around the corner. Huzzzaaahhhh!

2 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

Better times are in Burbank this week!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Gene George said...

There are!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home