Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Death and one of its henchmen

So this entry will be indirectly related to work.
One of our beloved young co-workers was taken away from us by bone cancer around 4:30am this morning. Thus the mention of one of Death's #1 henchmen. She had been in remission for close to six months I believe and then about a week ago, we hear she is back in the hospital with cancer eating away at her spine. This unfortunately flashed me back to my mother's own battle with cancer. So, needless to say, I've been real pensive and melancholy. Peggy, my co-worker, was in great pain for the last week. A pain that none of us can imagine and only if you have actually experienced it first hand via your own body or that of a loved one's do you really understand that the only real relief is morphine or Death. The Universe spared Peggy by taking her quickly.

Please take time to cherish loved ones...Life is really, really short...

Rest in Peace, Peggy! I thank the Universe for relieving you of the great pain!

Peace and Lots of Love!

MC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home