Tuesday, July 12, 2005

About War of the Worlds

Yeah...Let's talk of "War of the Worlds", shall we?

In a few words, pretty weak!

I REALLY tried to suspend my disbelief...sighhh...for the first time in my adult life, it sooo wouldn't happen!

First, there was Tom Cruise. He's apparently nice and has the looks. As a major character in this movie, not so much. That's where it became really hard to get into it. Tooo wooden!

The suspensful parts of the movie were drawn out and overdone. I kept hearing "oooohhhhhh scarryy!!" in my head.

The good parts...The Tripods were awesome!

Enough said! Please don't pay full price to see this one.

Lots of Love to you all!
MC

1 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

You should've saved your money for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home