Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ooohh..Dark Water

In a word...CREEPY!

I love Japanese ghost stories! This one was just as scary as "The Ring". All I can say is stay away from water towers on apartment buildings!

In other news...

A MAJOR party foul happened.....A bag slipped out of my hand and I broke a bottle of wine...Sighhh...I'm not sure if this is like breaking a mirror, but we'll see.

And in the Sangria experimentation section...I've hit an exquisite mix! It's very lovely!

In wino news...I seem to be making major wine business connections by just talking to people. This time, it seems that someone has taken an interest in my bit o' knowledge of the grape and of the French language. We will be getting together soon for "behind the scenes" tours of some of the major Napa Valley wineries.

A bit of background on the interested party... The person is a mortgage broker and also works in many of the Napa Valley wineries when the real estate business is slow. This person also is interested in opening a winery in the Franklin Canyon area. There will be more details as things unfold. This is a lead that I'm going to definitely pursue.

This may be a pretty cool opportunity. Hang to your hats, Kids! We may be seeing yet ANOTHER career change. IF this happens...It will be the last one...This changing thing is making me soo tired. But it's soooo much fun!


Alrighty...It's Sangria time!

Peace and soo much love to you all!

MC

2 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

I still have to send you those Sangria recipes from Gourmet.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Gene George said...

Boozy floozy.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home