Saturday, July 30, 2005

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati!

Yet another week from hell! Sighhh...
Anyway....

The Red Green Show is the funniest thing ever to come out of Canada! I rented "Stuffed and Mounted". I've been rolling on the floor for the week! The main character, Steve Smith (aka Red Green), ressembles my father physically and otherwise! Hilarious! I've never knew that there were sooo many uses for duct tape.

In other news...Sangria Experimentation...

I can't stop making it!! I think I have a problem!! Somebody help me!!!

I made two kinds this week, blonde and rose. They both are exquisite. I'll be taking all three recipes with me to "Vic's Hideaway Party"...Watch out folks...these delectable drinks are pretty potent. I will not be held responsible for what may happen, especially in regards to myself.


And so, on behalf of Mistress Christine here at Walnut Creek Lodge, "Keep your stick on the ice."

Lots of Love !
MC

2 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

Ah, the good old days of Red Green on CHCH 11.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Gene George said...

Funny

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home