Friday, October 07, 2005

Coming Up For Air

Hi Kids...

I'm finally coming up for some air. Work has been insane with this corporate wide reorganization. The upside to work is that I have acquired a new toy. I was given
Life has been crazy as my roommate finally moved into her own condo after a year.
Time for me to look for my own little abode as I've grown to really enjoy having my own space.
The Napa/Vallejo area seems to be the best area for me.

My body finally got my full attention this week. I was run down by a nasty cold virus. It' s been a week and I finally am starting to feel a bit human again. It helped me re-assess how I am running things in my life. There will be good changes coming out of it.

In the therapy realm.....
Therapy has been really helpful to me and I'm in my last module. This previous module was was considerably good.

In the wine realm..

Quivira Zinfandel is wonderful!! Very fruity and from my favorite area...Russian River area...

That's about it...I have many, many things romping through my head, so there will be more to come when I feel a little better and things are wired better at the condo.

Take care and be healthy!

Lots of Love!
MC

5 Comments:

Blogger CMC said...

you were given Life?

Because that's a good game.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Gene George said...

romp

12:29 PM  
Blogger CMC said...

Chris is unwired.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Gene George said...

uniwired?

9:25 AM  
Blogger CMC said...

unicycled?

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home