Friday, October 21, 2005

Fun Fun Fun and oh yes WINE!

Happy Friday, Kids! I cannot believe it's approaching the end of October! Sighhh...I worked right through summer! Oh well..it's time to dwell on fun and interesting things like great wines!
Quivira makes a wonderful Zinfandel (2002?). Renwood holds their own also with another flavorful Zin called Fiddletown. AND...I came across Guenoc's Claret (2000) which I'm thoroughly enjoying now. It's has an interesting peppery flavor with a hint of olive and coffee. I purchased all of this at Beverages and More during their buy one get one for 5 cents wine sale. Generally, I tend to shy away from these sales, but I'm soo glad that I took a chance this time.
I've decided that I need to take even more time to stop and "smell the grapes". After being real sick for almost 10 days I realized that working yourself to exhaustion isn't the answer to filling time. I'm going to be getting deeper into my wine studies, yoga and few othe extracurricular activities. I need fun right now as there are many unpleasant things happening at this time. The first item of fun will be wine and rental hunting this weekend in Napa. The next will be a potentially wild pirate party in PA next weekend. Ahh...I feel the wench coming out in me... I really do need to do a bit of pillaging.
And on that note, I love you all and I hope that you have a great weekend.
Lots of Love
MC

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene George said...

Yaaargh!

10:57 AM  
Blogger CMC said...

Prepare to be boarded!

That's a good extracurricular activity.

Guttermind? Yes, thank you.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home