Friday, December 23, 2005

Thoughts and Observations on 2005

As we come to a close of another crazy year, I wanted to share some thoughts and observations.
The universe really did some funky things this year, most of which were unexpected. Many of the events should have made me pretty damn bitter, but, then I looked around and realized what I did have and it made me smile. I've been extremely fortunate and I thank the universe for that.
Some were not as fortunate and for them I say a prayer that soon their lives do take a good turn so that they too may be happy again. I hate to see my peeps in such pain.
I've learned to look beyond the pain and to let it go. It takes much practice, but I've had quite a bit of time to perfect the technique. If anyone needs a lesson, just let me know.
This time of year is particularly hard for me. This year, I've decided to not celebrate the holidays and use the time to heal instead. I know some of you were against me doing that, but someday I hope that you'll understand my decision. Some would say it was avoidance, but trust me, I've certainly dealt with the issues and still deal with them almost daily.
I want to keep the drama to a dull roar this time.
I'm going to hide and do some deeper self-inspection. I'm also going to work on my books.
With that said... I love you all very much!
Have a happy, healthy holiday and new year!
May the next one be a much better one for us all.
Peace and lots of love!
MC